Sunday, February 13, 2011

There will be Days Like These

Somedays I just feel really tired. It is not the kind of tired the sleep will cure.

I get tired of things going wrong. I get tired of the same routine without much to look forward to. I get tired of so many things that need fixing. To me it feels like I am tired of life.

The funny thing is, I could easily spice it up, make changes, go a different direction, but I don't. Why is that? It must be because I am content with the direction I am going; I am content with life. It may be strange to be content, but to also be tired on occasion, but really it is not strange. I am content because I'm leading the kind of life that I want to lead. Those days that I am worn down is no time to decide to change direction. Lack of contentment is when you should change direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment